The GOC group in Amiens is hiring a one-year postdoctoral researcher to work on the POSTCRYPTUM project.
The ideal candidate should hold a Phd degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, with a taste for cryptography, experimental mathematics and computation. He or she should have experience in one or several of the following areas:
- multivariate cryptography, coding theory, elliptic curves
- polynomial system solving, Gröbner basis, linearization algorithms, linear algebra
- exhaustive search, SAT solvers, hybrid methods.
Due to the nature of this funding, only European Union citizens will be considered for the position.
The starting date is flexible, but preferably between October and December 2022. We receive applications until the position is filled. In order to apply, you will need to send us:
- Motivation letter
- CV including list of publications
- Two letters of recommendation or simply include in the CV the names of two senior researchers as references. We will contact them for you.