Several open source packages developed by the members of the project, prior to the project but related to the project:
- Monika Trimoska et Gilles Dequen, The WDSat solver
This is a SAT solver dedicated to solving XOR-CNF logical formulas equivalent to a binary multivariate polynomial system obtained via the Weil descent of a polynomial defined over an extension field. It has been tested mostly on systems of polynomials derived from the index calculus attack on elliptic curves.
- Gilles Audemard et Laurent Simon , The Glucose solver.
- Mao Luo, Chu-Min Li, Fan Xiao, Felip Many, Zhipeng Lu, Maple_LCM_Dist and Maple_LCM
These CDCL-based solvers won the main track of the SAT competition 2017.
See Chu-Min Li's webpage for the source code.
- Charles Bouillaguet, The libFES library for solving multivariate systems of polynomials in any degree.
- Charles Bouillaguet, The libFES-lite library for solving systems of quadratic polynomials